2615 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33805Dealer Information
|Engine:||3.5L V6 SOHC i-VTEC 24V|
|Ext Color:||White Diamond Pearl|
Certified. White Diamond Pearl 2016 Acura MDX 3.5L FWD 9-Speed Automatic 3.5L V6 SOHC i-VTEC 24V
GREAT DEALS @ REGAL HONDA/GMC LAKELAND !!! 27/19 Highway/City MPG**
Acura Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Includes Trip Interruption and Concierge Services
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Vehicle History
* 182 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* 2016 KBB.com Best Buy Award Finalist * 2016 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
Come test drive this vehicle @ our Regal Honda Acura GMC location 2615 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland fl. 33805 ( Beside Detroit Tiger Stadium) To Schedule an appointment or for additional info call (863)899-9965 /(863-687-8000)
* Generous number of features for the money; adept handling; good fuel economy; confident acceleration; quiet cabin; excellent crash-test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The Acura MDX is as refined as it is sophisticated. It is adorned with gorgeous Jewel Eye LED Headlights, which are designed to help improve reaction times and lessen eyestrain. With SUVs and Crossovers, keeping vehicle weight low is important. Acura worked some engineering magic when they shed 275 pounds from the vehicle, all the while increasing unit body rigidity using hi-tech lightweight materials. Expert engineering make the MDX quieter with acoustic front glass, sound-deadening materials, and active noise cancellation. On the inside, drivers will find comfort and luxury amidst high-tech advancements. The dash offers a sleek look and convenient arrangement of controls. The MDX comes standard with a 3.5L 290hp V6, i-VTEC engine, which gets an EPA estimated 19 MPG City and 27 MPG Highway for FWD models and 15/27 for SH-AWD models. It has a 9-Speed Sequential SportShift Automatic and the ability to switch to manual control where you can change gears with paddle shifters. The MDX comes standard with a very generous assortment of features. Some of the items are the Multi-View Rear Camera, Anti-lock Brakes, USB iPod Integration, Vehicle Stability Assist, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, and a Power Tailgate. Optional packages give you amazing items as well. Some of them are Acura's Next Generation Navigation System, the Forward Collision Warning System, ELS Premium 10 speaker Sound System, and a 9-inch overhead screen in the rear with the Entertainment Package or a 16.2-inch split screen display with the Advance package which can display up to 2 video sources. Acuralink can also provide other services with a subscription including vehicle theft tracking, live concierge service, and remote unlocking/locking. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
We we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where some of the pricing, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get data from multiple data sources. Please confirm the details of this vehicle with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer can not be held liable for data that is listed incorrectly. Discounted price does not include tax, tag, title, possible reconditioning fees, additional keys, accessories, certification or dealer fee of $789.
* City/hwy combined mpg rating. Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.