2615 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33805Dealer Information
|Engine:||3.5L V6 SOHC i-VTEC 24V|
Black 2014 Acura MDX 3.5L Technology Package FWD 6-Speed Automatic 3.5L V6 SOHC i-VTEC 24V
GREAT DEALS @ REGAL HONDA/GMC LAKELAND !!! Recent Arrival! 28/20 Highway/City MPG**
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+
*Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
Come test drive this vehicle @ our Regal Honda Acura GMC location 2615 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland fl. 33805 ( Beside Detroit Tiger Stadium) To Schedule an appointment or for additional info call (863)899-9965 /(863-687-8000)
* Capable handling; good fuel economy; quick acceleration; quiet ride; excellent crash test safety scores; long list of standard and available features. Source: Edmunds
* The Acura MDX has been completely redesigned for 2014. Acura engineers have refined its sophisticated curves using the wind tunnel, and now the MDX is 17 percent more aerodynamically efficient than before. It has been adorned with gorgeous Jewel Eye LED Headlights, which have been designed to help improve reaction times and lessen eyestrain. With SUVs and Crossovers, keeping vehicle weight low is important. Acura worked some engineering magic when they shed 275 pounds from the vehicle, all the while increasing unit body rigidity using hi-tech lightweight materials. It is approximately 2-inches longer than before, and second and third row passenger space as well as cargo space have been improved. Engineers have also gone to great lengths to make the MDX quieter with acoustic front glass, sound-deadening materials, and active noise cancellation. On the inside, drivers will find comfort and luxury amidst high-tech advancements. The dash has been given a new look, and the arrangement of controls has been improved. To simplify things, Acura has moved many of the buttons that used to exist in the center stack, and made their functions accessible in the 2 improved screens. The MDX comes standard with a 3.5-liter, 290-horsepower V-6, i-VTEC engine, which gets an EPA estimated 20 MPG City and 28 MPG Highway. It has a 6 -Speed Sequential SportShift Automatic, with two different auto modes, and the ability to switch to manual control where you can change gears with paddle shifters on the steering wheel. The MDX comes standard with a very generous assortment of standard features. Some of the items are the Multi-View Rear Camera, Anti-lock Brakes, USB iPod Integration, Vehicle Stability Assist, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, and a Power Tailgate. Optional packages give you amazing items as well. Some of them are Acura's Next Generation Navigation System, the Forward Collision Warning System, ELS Premium Sound System, and a 16.2-inch split screen display. Come drive the 2014 MDX today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Generous number of standard features; balanced approach to ride quality and handling ability. Source: Edmunds
Discounted price does not include tax, tag, title, reconditioning fees or dealer of $789
* City/hwy combined mpg rating. Based on 2014 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.